I had a few friends over last Saturday night for Pizza and Vino. I made a Dessert Pizza for a sweet climax! It was fun to make and fun to eat too! A sugar cookie crust topped with sweetened whipped cream and fresh fruits. This dessert is simple, light and delicious! Not so light on the calories though 🙂
Here is what you need:
- Lightly grease a 12 inch pizza pan or cookie sheet and pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixer cream butter, shortening and sugar. Then add eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Beat flour mixture into butter mixture until it forms a dough.
- Press out dough onto pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Whip cream with sugar to soft peaks
- Spread over cooled pizza crust
- Arrange fruits over whipped cream